7k Views WHAT?!? Oh yeah, btw I'm still alive

HELLLOOOOO PEOPLE. Seven thousand view hype is real! Even though for months, I haven't posted jack, you guys viewed my blog a thousand times (Might I ask, why?!?) Anyways, with the year winding down, I'm gonna start posting more again. Anybody fancy a schedule? Well too bad, because we're starting slow now. On Tuesdays will be Tirade Tuesdays (Trust me I have a lot to rant about) Reviews will happen whenever (Plan on once a week) and Fridays will be the much beloved Fanfic Friday (featuring the Crossover Fanfic!)

Speaking of the Crossover Fanfic, yes we reached 50 views. Why haven't you posted it?!? People everywhere are asking. Two reasons:

1) So I'm at the park where they meet (My favorite part right now is where Teddy is about to beat up Alexander for the war in the Congo he started which ran Teddy to FunJungle) and the Writer's Block wall has run into me. I'm waiting for inspiration, so it's not done.

2) What fun is it to just release it all at once?

So...I'm gonna be releasing one-two perspectives (remember how the story is divided out) every Friday BUT I have a challenge for you viewers (Which I'll actually go through with)

If we get five comments on this post (from DIFFERENT PEOPLE) then I'll release one perspective as well as my rant on Tuesday.

Ten comments (what a miracle that would be) will earn you Ben's and Teddy's POV on Tuesday as well as Three on Friday.

Let's see what we can do people! Tell your friends, your family, your long lost uncle twice removed, whoever you know!

Comments

  1. Finally man, can't wait for fanfic, this will definitely be shared

    ReplyDelete
  2. POST! POST! POST! But you're alive! It's truly a miracle

    ReplyDelete
  3. YESS, OH MY GERD. I WAS WONDERING IF SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN ABOUT ALEXANDER STARTING THE CONGO WAR. IT MAY NOT BE THE AUTHOR HIMSELF BUT YESS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lets reach for ten comments!!!(Lol so pathetic)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOLOGNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 6TH COMMEN!!!!! YOU OWE US AT LEAST A PERSPECTIVE. Lol
    Cmon people lets get 10 comments!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Author Interview! Starring Gordon Korman!

Spy Ski School by Stuart Gibbs

Request Post